MVA and WSIB Claims

Whether you have been injured at work (WSIB) or in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) we can help ensure that you receive the care you need.  Dr. Le has extensive clinical experience with MVA claims and working in rehabilitation clinics.  She continues to provide her professional knowledge to MVA rehab clinics across Toronto, working with medical doctors, psychologists and physiotherapists.  If you are submitting a MVA or WSIB claim, we will be happy to assist you through the process.

Workplace Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)

WSIBWorkplace injuries can be highly debilitating and influence your productivity at work and at home.  Workplace Safety Insurance Board can provide you with assistance to help make sure you’re safe at work. If you are ever injured or become ill because of your job, they can give you the care and support you’re entitled to under Ontario’s workplace safety and insurance system.  WSIB offers a range of benefits to workers and their families, including the cost of health care related to workplace injury.


Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)

It can be overwhelming to be in a motor vehicle accident.  Below are some steps you can take if you’re injured in a car accident.

  • Report the motor vehicle accident to your insurance company.
  • Inform us that you were injured in a car accident upon your initial visit.  Provide us with your claim number, date of accident, adjuster’s name anMVAd contact information.
  • In addition to the standard clinic forms, there is additional paperwork that needs to be processed as a result of a car accident.  We will submit the Treatment Plan to your insurer directly.
  • If your treatment plan is approved by your insurer, then the cost for therapy is billed directly to the auto insurer. However, if you have extended health care, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) guidelines require that your extended health care insurance is billed first prior to billing your auto insurance.